Georgia School Boards Association
Risk Management Services
The #1 Training System for Schools
Now available at no cost to GSBA RMS members
Georgia School Boards Association Risk Management Services (GSBA RMS) wants to be sure that your staff receive the training they need and that it’s easy for your administration to track compliance. That’s why we’ve partnered with Vector Solutions to provide their award-winning SafeSchools Online Staff Training System to our members at no charge! Based on your line of business, members have access to a wide variety of safety and compliance training, specialized training for bus drivers, and special education-focused training, all conveniently delivered in one easy-to-use online system.
Here are just some of the Georgia districts who use the SafeSchools Training System:
Our courses are written specifically for school staff members so the content is relevant and immediately applicable.
EASY TO IMPLEMENT & USE
Our affordable system is easy to administer and use. Millions of courses are completed by millions of users each year!
Voted a Top Education Product by K-12 administrators, 7 years in a row. Trusted by thousands of customers.
Automate Your Staff Training
Courses by K-12 Experts
An annual subscription includes access to hundreds of school safety courses, written by industry experts.
Customize for Your District
Assign our courses or easily build your own policies and courses in our system.
Our system includes a number of automated features that make your job easier. Set up training plans in minutes. Email notification, real-time tracking, and more!
Special Education Courses
Help every child succeed with our special education-related training, written by leading industry experts. All GSBA RMF members have access to the following 4 courses from our Exceptional Child Course Library, in your SafeSchools Training System:
- ASD Overview (Essentials)
- Paraeducators: Behavior Management Basics
- School Safety for Students with Disabilities
- Working Safely with Students with Special Needs
Special Savings! Upgrade to our entire Exceptional Child Course Library with training for all staff who work with students with special needs, at a significantly discounted rate.
How Do I Get Started?
It’s easy to get started with your SafeSchools Training System:
- First, decide who will be the primary administrator for your school or district. This person will be the main contact to help promote and manage your training system throughout your school community.
- Then, fill out the form below and the Vector Solutions Client Success Management Team will be in touch to walk you through the set up process and get your new training program off to a great start.